I haven’t had as much time as would like lately and I had a thought. What if this blog was community driven? Let the world define the “Man of Class” instead of one man. Would you contribute? I’d love to see what other people see as a man of class.
1. You should put on the best version of yourself when you go out in the world because that is a show of respect to the other people around you.
2. A gentleman today has to work. People who do not work are so boring and are usually bored. You have to be passionate, you have to be engaged and you have to be contributing to the world.
3. Manners are very important and actually knowing when things are appropriate. I always open doors for women, I carry their coat, I make sure that they’re walking on the inside of the street. Stand up when people arrive at and leave the dinner table.
4. Don’t be pretentious or racist or sexist or judge people by their background.
5. A man should never wear shorts in the city. Flip-flops and shorts in the city are never appropriate. Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach.
There are many ways that a person can perceive “class”, yet there is not a true definition of it. That’s why I want to give you(the viewer) the chance to express your perception of “class”. Go ahead, submit a post to Man of Class. I want to see what your view is.